Give Now

  Give by Credit Card

You may contribute online any time of day, or by telephone during regular business hours.

Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST/MDT, at (801) 581-3720 (toll-free 800-716-0377)

  Give by Mail

Send a check or money order to:

Advancement Office
P.O. Box 58006
Salt Lake City, UT 84158

  Give Securities

Gifts of securities, including closely held stock and mutual funds, may be donated to the university directly from your brokerage account to the University of Utah’s account, or by transferring stock power to the university.

For more information about donating securities, please contact Kirsten Dorius at (801) 585-0745 (toll-free 800-716-0377) or

  Give through a Donor-Advised Fund

A Donor-Advised Fund offers the opportunity to create an easy-to-establish, low cost, flexible vehicle for charitable giving as an alternative to direct giving or to creating a private foundation. This is accomplished by first establishing a DAF with an irrevocable donation to a public charity that sponsors a DAF program. The donor then recommends the allocation of the donated assets to a qualified public charity (such as the University of Utah).

If you have questions about recommending gifts via Donor-Advised Funds, please contact Kirsten Dorius at (801) 585-0745 (toll-free 800-716-0377) or

To recommend a gift from a Fidelity Charitable or Schwab Charitable Donor-Advised Fund, enter the designation and amount of the gift in the form to the left.

  Give a Matching Gift

With matching gifts, you may sometimes double or even triple your gift. Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Type the name of your company below to see if it has a matching gift program.

Matching Gift and Volunteer Grant information provided by Powered by Double the Donation

Please note that some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses. If you have any questions, please email

  Give in Honor of a Loved One

Honor a friend or loved one by making a contribution in their honor. Honorees or their families will be notified of your donation to their favorite U program. For more information, please call Development Services at (801) 581-3720 (toll-free 800-716-0377) or email