COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Dean: Elaine Clark | email@example.com
Development Director: Safia Keller | (801) 587-8324 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mission in the College of Education is to create a learning environment that fosters discovery and dissemination of knowledge to promote learning, equitable access, and enhanced learning outcomes for all students. Through the integration of outstanding teaching, research, and community outreach, the College of Education investigates significant issues impacting education policy and practice, while preparing its students for leadership and excellence within a diverse and changing educational community.
In our college, you will find a diverse and vibrant community of faculty, staff, and students who:
- Support equity and diversity across the college and in the community
- Facilitate learning through cutting-edge research and practice in multiple and diverse contexts
- Lead innovation in education through interdisciplinary research and collaboration
- Promote a culture of theory- and data-informed inquiry, reflection, and action
- Encourage community-engaged learning and scholarship.
The College of Education has identified the following funding priorities for the Imagine New Heights campaign:
- Scholarships for increasing undergraduate and graduate student support college-wide is a high priority.
- Research support for student research and state-of-the-art equipment and technology for learning.
- Endowed professorships, chairs, and awards to attract, retain, and recognize outstanding faculty.
- Support for new research space (labs, student space, clinic/research space, clinics, distance learning, and telehealth services) offered in collaboration with university and community partners.
- Research support for faculty as they address high priority community needs in education for school districts and treatment centers.
- Training and continuing education for teachers and other school and mental health professionals.