COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
Dean: Randall T. Peterson | (801) 581-3402 | email@example.com
Director of Development: Ryan Boyack | (801) 581-8704 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of the University of Utah College of Pharmacy is to: advance health care related to optimal medication outcomes through education and training; discover, develop, and disseminate new biomedical knowledge and technology; and provide pharmacy-based services and outreach activities to the community.
The College of Pharmacy has identified the following funding priorities for the Imagine New Heights campaign:
- Student Scholarships and Fellowships: Each scholarship or fellowship awarded makes a big impact on the lives of our students. Each gift will add up to make a College of Pharmacy education within reach of any academically qualified student.
- Presidential Endowed Chairs: Increasing the number of endowed chairs in the College of Pharmacy will enable us to recruit and retain the very best and most productive faculty.
- Seed Grant Program: This program will provide support to investigators pursuing new and innovative directions in research, developing new research methods, or beginning new collaborations.
- Bridge Funding: Support of research activity leading to successful grant applications. This would be used to help finish the necessary research activity before applying for other funding resources.
- Innovative Therapeutics Accelerator: This project will catalyze the discovery of new therapeutics while developing and introducing them to market, where they will help patients around the globe.