OFFICE FOR GLOBAL ENGAGEMENT
Interim Chief Global Officer: Chris Ireland | email@example.com
Director, External Relations and Global Programs: Cheri Daily | (801) 587-3072 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Office for Global Engagement (OGE) provides campuswide leadership and coordination in support of the University of Utah’s global initiatives, partnerships, and programs.
OGE creates access to international educational opportunities to foster global citizenship by supporting intercultural competence, expanding awareness/outreach for the U’s global mission and global impact, and developing/expanding the university’s role in international diplomacy.
The Office for Global Engagement has identified the following funding priorities for the Imagine New Heights campaign:
Learning Abroad goals:
- Increase Learning Abroad participation in STEM and health opportunities
- Connect U students with the vision and aspiration to travel abroad
- Support and enhance access to global experiences
International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) initiatives to ensure the success of our vibrant international student community, particularly:
- Increasing scholarship funding for international students, including merit scholarships, need scholarships, and emergency funds
- Supporting the International Ambassador Program that fosters community connections between international and domestic students