President’s Club Level Donors Make a Difference
President’s Club recognizes alumni and friends of the U whose generosity and passion are the foundation upon which the university provides students an engaging experience, facilitates innovative research and offers our community world-class healthcare.
Expressing Our Appreciation
In appreciation of your generous support of the University of Utah, President’s Club level donors receive the following recognition and opportunities:
Invitation to select donor recognition events and campus activities
- To purchase a President’s Club parking permit please contact University of Utah Commuter Services at 801-585-1968.
- A President’s Club parking permit grants access to all A, U and E lots on campus. It is not valid in garages or stalls, unless noted.
- A President’s Club parking permit is the same fee as a Commuter Services A permit. All President’s Club permits expire on June 30th and are pro-rated by month beginning in July.
- The university uses a virtual parking permit system. When contacting Commuter Services please have your license plate and car information available.
- As a President’s Club level donor you will be able to register up to three vehicles per permit, but only one vehicle may be on campus at a time.
- Additional university parking information can be found at commuterservices.utah.edu.
George S. Eccles Student Life Center Membership
- President’s Club level donors are part of an exclusive group of community members that have the opportunity to purchase a membership to the George S. Eccles Student Life Center.
- Memberships are at the faculty /staff rate and President’s Club level donors are eligible for a primary membership and a significant other membership.
- To purchase a membership please contact Claire Martinez, Director of Donor Relations at 801-585-0740 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional information can be found at campusrec.utah.edu.
Marriott Library Access
- President’s Club level donors have on-site access to Marriott Library resources including; special collections, 3D printers, printed materials, archives, online databases, etc.
- Recognition at the President’s Club level is given to all donors making annual contributions totaling $2,500 or more to any area of campus. Giving is based on the university’s fiscal year, July 1st through June 30th.
- Lifetime recognition is extended to donors whose cumulative giving meets or exceeds $100,000.
- President’s Club level donors have access to purchase 2020 football tickets online here.