The Student Philanthropy and Engagement Center (SPEC) encourages students who are enthusiastic about the University of Utah and connecting with people, to join the team! Our SPEC team of 60 students, work and makes outbound phone calls Monday – Friday with multiple shift schedule offerings.
No prior formal work experience required, we are looking for enthusiastic students who love the U and want to connect and tell stories on the phone with alumni, parents, and donors. Students must be comfortable asking for a philanthropic gift over the phone.
Benefits of the SPEC:
- Flexible schedules (12+ hours per week)
- A competitive on-campus wage of $15.00/hour with advancement opportunities (No Work Study accepted)
- A positive work environment and team
- Daily incentives & prizes on every calling shift
- Free food, coffee, and team building activities
Apply or find more information by emailing USPECHiring@Utah.edu today!