Social Media Ambassadors create awareness and inspire others to donate across the U community and beyond. Any one engaged with the U can be an Ambassador for U Giving Day.
As a Social Media Ambassador, you help spread the word and engage others by posting on your social networks U Giving Day messaging and themes. Scroll down to find hashtags, photos, text, and other Ambassador post ideas.
How to be a U Giving Day Ambassador
- Have fun!
- Use appropriate gifs or memes
- Respond to comments
- Share/retweet U Giving Day content from others
- Post a #unselfie
- Change your social cover picture
- Add a U Giving Day logo to your profile picture or pictures you post
Copy, Paste, and Share!
Follow us on Social Media
Use Official Hashtags
Before U Giving Day
- On May 21-22 the University of Utah will come together for our first U Giving Day. Where will you give? Find your passion at givingday.utah.edu #UGivingDay #UImagineMore
On May 21-22
- #UGivingDay starts NOW! Make a difference with your gift at givingday.utah.edu #UImagineMore #UniversityofUtah
- Only a few hours left of #UGivingDay! Find your project and make your gift at givingday.utah.edu
After U Giving Day
- Thank you for everyone who participated in #UGivingDay. With your donations we can imagine new heights for the University of Utah.
Or Answer These Questions in Your Post
- I just donated to the U of U [Fund Name] because …
- To me, the U means…..
- My favorite memory from my time at the U was….
Click here to download images for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn to use with your post
Share a #Unselfie
The #Unselfie is a great way to show your support for a cause. Simply write down the project you are supporting and snap a picture. Upload the picture to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Invite donors in your circle to also share a #unselfie photo!
Click here to download the “I gave” template
Use Instagram Stories Stickers
Click the sticker icon in Instagram Stories and search “ugivingday” to add these stickers and more to your Stories
Change Your Cover Photo or Update Your Profile Picture
Changing your cover photo on Facebook and Twitter is a quick way to let your network know about U Giving Day. Click the image to download cover photos.