U Giving Day ambassadors create awareness and inspire others to donate across the U community and beyond. Anyone engaged with the U can be a Champion for U Giving Day.
As a Champion, you help spread the word and engage others by posting on your social networks U Giving Day messaging and themes. Scroll down to find hashtags, photos, text, and other champion tools.
How to be a U Giving Day Champion
- Use The Volunteers Champion Guide to plan your outreach
- Share/retweet U Giving Day content from others
- Post a #unselfie
- Change your social cover picture
- Add a U Giving Day frame to your Facebook profile picture
- Join the U Giving Day Champions Facebook Group
- Have fun!
Copy, Paste, and Share!
Follow us on Social Media
Use Official Hashtags
Before U Giving Day
- On February 23th-24th the University of Utah will come together for 1,850 minutes in honor of founders day for our second U Giving Day. Where will you give? Find your passion at givingday.utah.edu #UGivingDay #ImagineMore
On Feb 23-24
- #UGivingDay starts NOW! Make a difference with your gift at givingday.utah.edu #ImagineMore #UniversityofUtah
- Only a few hours left of #UGivingDay! Find your project and make an impact at givingday.utah.edu
After U Giving Day
- Thank you for everyone who participated in #UGivingDay. With your donations we can imagine more for the University of Utah.
Or Answer These Questions in Your Post
- I just gave to the U of U [Project Name] because …
- To me, the U means…..
- Join me this U Giving Day in supporting….
- My favorite memory from my time at the U was….
Share a #Unselfie
The #Unselfie is a great way to show your support for a cause. Simply write down the project you are supporting and snap a picture of you with your sign. Upload the picture to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Invite donors in your circle to also share a #unselfie photo! Click “I Gave 2020” to download and print your sign.
Right click and “save as” to download photos!
Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter Post Images
Use Instagram Stories Stickers
Click the sticker icon in Instagram Stories and search “ugivingday” to add these stickers and more to your Stories
Send Personal Emails
Connect with your network through email! Personal peer-to-peer emails have an important impact on U Giving Day. Use theEmail Content General Guidelines for ideas and templates you can use to email.
Profile Banners and Images
Changing your cover photo on Facebook and Twitter is a quick way to let your network know about U Giving Day. Click the image to download cover photos.
Use this Facebook frame around your profile picture. You can search for this frame in Facebook. Click your profile picture, then click “add frame” and search for our frame using the name “u giving day” to add it.